all 14 of his professional bouts,

#1 von miaowang123 , 17.06.2019 04:23

MADRID, Spain -- A second-half goal from Luis "Pizzi" Afonso earned Espanyol a 2-1 victory at Malaga in the Spanish league on Tuesday, while Elche held fourth-place Athletic Bilbao to a 0-0 draw. Cristian Stuani laid the ball off for Sergio Garcia to smash home an angled shot as Espanyol took the lead in the 32nd minute. Malaga levelled two minutes later despite Pablo Perez being offside when he collected the ball before lifting a shot over goalkeeper Francisco Casilla. Malaga goalkeeper Willy Caballero made a number of key saves but couldnt reach Pizzis winner in the 75th. Malagas rally was stalled when Perez was red carded moments later. "An important win for ensuring we stay up in the first division," Garcia said after Espanyol reached 40 points to go provisionally eighth. Athletic, which currently holds the final Champions League qualifying spot, provisionally stretched its advantage over fifth-place Sevilla to nine points. Sevilla hosts Real Madrid, which is looking to rebound from its weekend defeat to Barcelona, on Wednesday. Neither team dominated at the Elches Martinez Valero Stadium, with Bilbao coming close in the 16th when goalkeeper Manuel Herrera palmed Ander Herreras curling free kick over the bar. The hosts best chance came in the 72nd when Christian Herrera cut a shot back across the box but it ran wide of the far post. Elche moved three points clear of 18th-place Getafe and the drop. "The weather didnt help, the pitch didnt help, neither team played great," Bilbao midfielder Ander Herrera said. "I think we could have offered a better performance." Atletico Madrid leads the standings with 70 points, the same as Madrid but it enjoys the tiebreaker. Atletico plays Granada on Wednesday, when Barcelona faces Celta Vigo. Defending champion Barcelona trails the two Madrid clubs by a single point going into the 30th round of games. Cheap Browns Jerseys .Simon will work with head coach Gord Dineen and associate coach Derek King behind the bench of the Toronto Maple Leafs American Hockey League affiliate for the 2014-15 season. Wholesale Browns Jerseys . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. http://www.cheapbrownsjerseyselite.com/ . Down 2-1 after Rick Nash scored on a penalty shot, the Oilers ran off four unanswered goals in the remainder of the second period on the way to a 6-3 victory on Sunday. Authentic Womens Browns Jerseys . With his father watching from the stands, Harrison homered, doubled, single and drove in a career-high five runs to lead the Pirates to a 8-3 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday. Browns Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Wes Welker is unlikely to suit up for Denvers game Thursday against San Diego after leaving Sundays win over Tennessee with his second concussion in four games.DALLAS -- Johny Hendricks won the vacant welterweight championship Saturday night, unanimously outpointing Robbie Lawler in five rounds at UFC 171. Tyron Woodley won the co-feature, stopping Carlos Condit to set up a likely title bout against Hendricks in the 170-pound division. Fighting in Hendricks adopted hometown, Lawler opened a cut beside Hendricks right eye in the fourth round. All three judges scored the fight 28-27 for Hendricks. The title was vacated by Georges St. Pierre, who had held it since 2007. In his final defence, St. Pierre took a disputed split decision over Hendricks in November. Would Hendricks feel vindicated if he could fight and defeat St. Pierre? "No, but Id like to. I think Im better now. Im only learning," the 30-year-old said. The 31-year-old Lawler lost the first two rounds, but won the third and fourth before falling short in the final round. "The fifth round. Thats where I lost it in the GSP fight," Hendricks said. "I nearly died again. I was sitting there thinking, Not another GSP. I was thinking, Please call my name." The announcer did. Hendricks improved to 16-2, and Lawler fell to 22-10 with one no contest. "When you leave it up to the judges, thats what happens. I just didnt do enough to win," Lawler said. Hendricks background as a two-time NCAA wrestling champion at Oklahoma State helped him take down Lawler twice. "Wrestling is part of our sport," Lawler said. "Ive wrestled with some high-level guys." Hendricks and Lawler fought ccautiously in the first round.dddddddddddd Midway through the second, Hendricks landed a succession of punches and kicks. Lawler rallied in the closing minute. Woodley, 31, competed for the University of Missouri against Hendricks and OSU. "Me and Johny have some unfinished business from Big 12 days of wrestling," Woodley said. Woodleys bout ended two minutes into the second round after his leg kick behind Condits left knee caused his right knee to buckle. Condit fell to the octagon floor in pain, and hobbled out of the arena. Woodley is 13-2. "You know whats next," Woodley said. "The title. If I can get to (Condit) and beat him, I can be the world champion." All but the title bout were scheduled for three five-minute rounds. Also on the main card, welterweight Hector Lombard dominated the bloody Jake Shields, winning by unanimous decision. Shields lost a title bout to St. Pierre in 2011. It took light heavyweight Ovince Saint Preux just 1:29 to win by submission with a Von Flue choke against Nikita Krylov. Lightweight Myles Jury, who has won all 14 of his professional bouts, took a unanimous decision over Diego Sanchez. Among the prelims, Alex Garcia of Montreal took a fiercely contested welterweight split decision over Dallas Sean Spencer. Kelvin Gastelum opened a cut on Rick Storys left cheek in each round on the way to a split decision in a welterweight fight. In the only womens bout, bantamweight Jessica Andrade of Niteroi, Brazil, won a split decision against Raquel Pennington. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

miaowang123  
miaowang123

Both teams had 16 turnovers.
win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday night

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz