direction we wanted it to be,

#1 von miaowang123 , 18.06.2019 04:28

Niall Quinn fears Leicester could trip up in the title race and does not believe their favourable run-in matters at this stage. Claudio Ranieris men lead the Premier League by five points from Tottenham, who beat Bournemouth 3-0 on Sunday, and have kinder-looking fixtures with seven games remaining.However, Sky Sports pundit Quinn says the nerves could hit home if they slip up just once, as they chase a first-ever top flight title having been 5,000/1 for the crown back in August. Niall Quinn and Graeme Souness not convinced Leicester will go on to win the title Quinn told Super Sunday: I watched the game live and it was up and down. It was unbelievable. You didnt know who was going to get the breakthrough. In absolute truth Crystal Palace could have won the game.You can be sure of one thing, they will go out and try and score goals. When they start to get picked off - if it happens - then well see what Ranieri has to do.Hes just letting it flow at the moment, but when that one result goes wrong well know a lot more.All day long, Spurs have a tougher run-in, but Im not so certain its a matter of who youre playing against. Its a matter of how you deal with this incredible challenge thats ahead of you. Remaining fixtures Leicester Tottenham Southampton (H) Liverpool (A) Sunderland (A) Man Utd (H) West Ham (H) Stoke (A) Swansea (H) West Brom (H) Man Utd (A) Chelsea (A) Everton (H) Southampton (H) Chelsea (A) Newcastle (A) Im just convinced that Leicester are going to hit some kind of banana skin. I hope it doesnt happen and Im with everybody else on that. I want Leicester to win the title.But thats the time well see what they are really made of. I really hope they win it.I think there are games there that Spurs could trip up in. Leicester, on paper, have an easier run-in, but that goes out the window with what is at stake. Claudio Ranieri has performed wonders at Leicester Tottenham are looking for their first title since 1961, and Graeme Souness believes their young side will push Leicester to the wire.Souness echoed Quinns belief that one defeat could rock Leicester, but says a Foxes title win would be great for the game.I want Leicester to win the league. I think it would be great for football. There is still a doubt in my mind: will they choke?I just think the nearer they get to the finishing line… Ive got it in my head, maybe because its never been done before. Tottenham narrowed the gap to five points with a 3-0 win over Bournemouth We shall see, but you have to say what a job the manager has done and what a job the players have done.Tottenham are a team that werent fancied and all of a sudden they have come into the race with no one fancying them. They are not talking about winning it and will be delighted with Champions League football.Tottenham have got a youthful group that will keep going. I think they will push them all the way.If Leicester slip up once then you will see those nerves jangling. Also See: Spurs win to maintain title push Mahrez sends Foxes eight clear Leicesters remarkable stats Ranieri remaining grounded Justin Patton Jersey . The 10-horse field of 3-year-old pacers will leave the starting gate at approximately 10:14pm et. Co-owned and trained by David Menary, Hes Watching will be driven by Tim Tetrick and is the 5-1 fourth selection in the field. Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys . Steve has built a solid reputation throughout the years - first as a hockey player, then as an NHL general manager and now as a scout. http://www.cheaptimberwolvesjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-kevin-garnett-jersey .ca. The NHL Play of the Year showdown kicks off with some slick moves going head-to-head with a combination of soft hands and endless patience. Keita Bates-Diop Jersey . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys . He was with the New York Jets in 2011 when the NFL locked out their players after they failed to agree on a new contract. Willy went undrafted but was given a look by four NFL teams before heading north.Durham, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Jahlil Okafor had 21 points, Tyus Jones scored 16 with 10 assists and No. 4 Duke posted a 93-73 win over Army at Cameron Indoor Stadium. Quinn Cook and Rasheed Sulaimon supplied 13 points apiece for the Blue Devils (7-0), who won an NCAA-best 113th straight home game against a non-conference opponent and extended the nations longest active home winning streak to 37 games. That was a really good basketball game. I mean you have two really good teams playing really hard, said Duke head coach Mike Krzyzewski. Kyle Wilson scored 17 points in the first half for Army (5-1), but was held to two in the second half. Tanner Plomb also finished with 19 points, and Dylan Cox had 11 points and six assists in the Black Knights first game against a top-five team since a 68-54 loss to then-No. 3 Connecticut on Nov. 29, 2005. We are very appreciative of the opportunity to have this experience, said Army head coach Zach Spiker. The win-loss wasnt quite the direction we wanted it to be, but I think we will build on this. We will be aa better basketball program because of this experience and that is the way we are going to look at it.dddddddddddd Army led for only 19 seconds on Sunday. Duke trailed 5-4 after Wilson hit a 3- pointer, but grabbed its first double-digit lead at 21-11 on an Okafor dunk midway through the opening half. The Blue Devils shot 57.1 percent through the opening 20 minutes and led 41-28 at the break. Army pulled within 44-35 on a Cox three-point play early in the second half, but Duke responded with the next seven points. The Blue Devils later went on an 18-4 run after the Black Knights trimmed their deficit to 11. Two Marshall Plumlee free throws capped the burst that put Duke up 76-51 with eight minutes to play. Game Notes Duke has won each of its first seven games by double digits for the first time since the 2002-03 season ... Duke leads the series 10-3 ... Army last beat Duke on Feb. 4, 1939 ... The Blue Devils had a 43-25 rebounding advantage and dominated the interior, outscoring the Black Knights 50-26 in the paint. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

miaowang123  
miaowang123

but I think we will build on this. We w
er provided first-half goals for Den Haag only to see Stijn Wuy

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz