coach, a great coaching staff -- the skys the limit

#1 von miaowang123 , 04.06.2019 04:56

Jason Day has set his sights on a maiden Masters title after following Arnold Palmer Invitational victory with another win at the WGC-Dell Match Play. The Australian leapfrogged Jordan Spieth as world No 1 after seeing off Louis Oosthuizen 5&4 in Sundays final in Texas, his sixth win in his past 13 starts on the PGA Tour. Day battled through a back injury earlier in the week against Graeme McDowell to progress to the knockout stages, where the PGA Champion edged past defending champion Rory McIlroy before defeating Oosthuizen at Austin Country Club. Day tops the world rankings for the first time since September Although back-to-back titles makes Day the man to beat heading to Augusta, the 28-year-old feels he cant takes his form for granted as he chases a second major victory. Im looking forward to it and its one tournament that Ive always wanted to win, Day told reporters. It will be fun to walk through the gates as No 1 in the world.It has been good momentum for me, confidence-wise, over the last two weeks, but I cant get comfortable with how Im playing right now. Day saw off Louis Oosthuizen 5&4 in the final in Austin I cant get lazy, because Ive got to understand that what Im doing is working. Ive got to keep working on the things that have caused me to win over the last two weeks, keep doing that and then stay focused and hopefully put on the Green Jacket.After seeing off McDowell in his opening round-robin match, Day thrashed Thongchai Jaidee 5&3 before booking his place in the last 16 when Paul Casey withdrew early in to their match.Wins over Brandt Snedeker and Brooks Koepka with two holes to spare set up the semi-final clash with McIlroy, before Day sealed the Match Play title for a second time in three years. Jason Day kisses the Walter Hagen Cup after defeating Oosthuizen It was a tough week for me this week, especially at the start of the week and not really knowing whether Id be playing on Thursday, Day told Sky Sports. To be able to gut it out and get the win was great.I just kept on telling myself to get through each match knowing I could rest up next week, so glad I got the win.I hit the ball great at the start of the week, but definitely later on the week my short game saved me a lot of shots out there.I felt so comfortable with the putter in my hands from any sort of distance and I felt like I was going to hole everything. I played really nicely. Also See: Final round highlights WGC delight for Day Dominant Day deserved win Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Cheap Custom Basketball Jerseys Store . Still, Encarnacion felt a sense of relief. He felt a pop just before crumpling to the ground after running out a groundball in the first inning of Saturdays game. It could have been worse. “Its going to take maybe two weeks,” said Encarnacion. “It depends how Im going to be and how Im going to be day after day, feeling better or not. Sale Custom Basketball Jerseys . Grilli hasnt pitched since straining his left oblique in late April. Manager Clint Hurdle says the right-hander will make a couple of appearances in middle relief before the team determines whether to return Grilli to the back end of the bullpen. http://www.customjerseysbasketball.com/ . Louis Cardinals are one of Major League Baseballs model franchises. Wholesale Custom Basketball Jerseys . In sunny and almost windless conditions, the Swede shot four consecutive birdies on the front nine on his way to a 68 and went 9 under for a one-shot lead over Englands Lee Slattery and two over Paraguays Farbrizio Zanotti (68). Custom Atlanta Hawks Jerseys .com) - Stanley Johnson had 18 points and No.DALLAS -- Moody Madness indeed, and quicker than even Hall of Fame coach Larry Brown thought. Nick Russell had 15 points to go with a couple of big steals as SMU beat No. 7 Cincinnati 76-55 on Saturday night, ending the Bearcats 15-game winning streak. It was the Mustangs third win over a Top 25 team in seven games since moving back into renovated Moody Coliseum on campus five weeks ago. "If we didnt have a good team, all wed have is a beautiful building," said Brown, in his second season at SMU. "I didnt imagine it would be like this this quickly. But I was hopeful that we could get it that people wanted to see our team play and appreciate the fact that were playing hard and playing the right way." Before their recent surge, the Mustangs (19-5, 8-3 American Athletic Conference) hadnt defeated a ranked opponent anywhere since December 2003. They hadnt had multiple wins against Top 25 teams in the same season since 1984-85, the last time SMU appeared in the poll. They reached as high as No. 2 that season. After this one, fans rushed the floor to celebrate. "It was crazy," said Cannen Cunningham, who had 11 points. "Everybodys my best friend now." Russell had two steals in less than a minute that led to breakaway baskets, with a 3-pointer from Nic Moore in between, to cap an 11-0 run by the Mustangs after Cincinnati (22-3, 11-1) cut the gap to 48-41 midway through the second half. "Theres not much to say. They beat us in every facet of the game," Bearcats coach Mick Cronin said. "We didnt meet the challenge. ... I think we just got rattled, no question about it. We didnt show poise." Cincinnati, with its highest ranking in 10 years, hadnt lost since dropping consecutive games against New Mexico and Xavier in the first half of December. The Bearcats beat SMU 65-57 at home in thee AAC opener on New Years Day.dddddddddddd Ben Moore also had 15 points for SMU, while Nic Moore scored 14. AAC scoring leader Sean Kilpatrick led Cincinnati with 22 points on 5-of-18 shooting, including 3 for 12 on 3-pointers. The Bearcats scored six points in a row to make it 48-41, the closest they had been since there were 3 minutes left in the first half, when Titus Rubles hit two free throws after being fouled on a breakaway drive after stealing a pass. They didnt get any closer after Russell made a layup after Markus Kennedy broke through two defenders and passed him the ball. SMU was back up 59-41 with 8:13 left when Russell had a steal and broke free for a thunderous, one-handed dunk. Nic Moore hit a 3-pointer right before that, after Ben Moores breakaway layup that came after another steal by Russell. "When Nick got a steal and they didnt even try to run back with him, I figured it was over," Cunningham said. The sellout crowd in the 7,000-seat building broke into chants of "Larry! Larry! Larry!" several times -- from before tipoff until late in the game. While students at one end serenaded Cincinnati players with "Over-rated," students sitting at the end near Brown and the SMU bench yelled out "Under-rated!" Maybe that wont be the case any more for the Mustangs after another convincing victory over a ranked team. The Mustangs won all six of their home games played off campus before re-opening Moody Coliseum with a 74-65 win Jan. 4 over then-No. 17 UConn. Last Saturday, SMU beat then-No. 22 Memphis 87-72. "At the beginning of the year, we knew that we believed in each other, but not a lot of people did," Russell said. "Im sure nobody expected us to be here. We knew what we had: Weve got a great coach, a great coaching staff -- the skys the limit." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

miaowang123  
miaowang123

start of the inaugural event on Thursday,
yler Toffoli combined to score all seven goals f

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz