start of the inaugural event on Thursday,

#1 von miaowang123 , 14.06.2019 04:09

OXNARD, Calif. -- Tony Romo wrapped up his most strenuous day so far at training camp by saying his surgically repaired back would get a rest: He will not play in the preseason opener at San Diego. The Dallas quarterback also planned to sit out a day of practice this week, the latest indication that the Cowboys are closely managing the 34-year-old Romos recovery. Romo pushed himself through a long practice on the teams ninth workout day of camp Sunday. He had been off the previous two days and skipped two practices earlier. "It doesnt feel that much different than the other days, but were just out here more time and with more plays," Romo said after throwing 25 passes in 7-on-7 and team drills Sunday. "Weve been executing real well so it was good to see that again today." Seven months removed from surgery for a herniated disk, Romo says hes 100 per cent but acknowledges that his workout routine has changed significantly. He gets cold water treatment three times a day. And hes constantly stretching and exercising the muscles around the back. He says that back surgery means "you kind of have to change the way you do things." "But that doesnt mean you cant do the things that it takes to be successful on the field or whatever you want to do," Romo said. "Theres been plenty of people whove done it. You just got to go do it. It just takes work." Romo has tested the back by going through consecutive afternoon practices several times in camp. But he hasnt done three in a row yet, and wont this week. If the camp model becomes part of the routine in the regular season, Romo could be sitting out a practice each week. "If it was up to me, I am going to do everything," Romo said. "And then theyll say, Youre done. You did too much. We go, go, go and then youre hurt, and youre out instead of being smart. So thats why we have a lot of people that are smart and take this progression a long way." With Romo saying hes out, Brandon Weeden is likely to get the start against the Chargers on Thursday night. "Hes going to be smart about it," Weeden said of Romo. "I dont worry about it. If hes 34, 39, doesnt really matter. Hes a franchise quarterback. Hes been doing it for so long. He knows what it takes." NOTES: The Cowboys have signed DEs Kenneth Boatright and Adewale Ojomo and waived OG Darius Morris and WR LDamian Washington. ... CB Morris Claiborne hasnt practiced since tendinitis in his right knee flared up Wednesday, making it less likely that he will play against the Chargers. ... CB Brandon Carr wont return to the team until after the San Diego game. His mother died last week. Cheap Dallas Stars Jerseys .Simon will work with head coach Gord Dineen and associate coach Derek King behind the bench of the Toronto Maple Leafs American Hockey League affiliate for the 2014-15 season. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . As if the individual strands of grey hair or the increasing amount of joint pain werent reminders enough, the impending end of Jeters career is a slap-in-the-face indicator of a generations fleeting youth. http://www.cheapstarsjerseys.com/ .com) - Hassan Whiteside scored 20 points with nine rebounds in the Miami Heats 83-75 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday. Cheap Stars Jerseys Authentic . -- Center Max Unger and tight end Zach Miller are both probable for the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday against the New York Giants and Percy Harvins recovery continues to be slow. Cheap Stars Jerseys . Tortorella told The Vancouver Province hell be cheering for Team Sweden to win gold when they take on the defending Olympic champions on Sunday morning. "I hope Sweden wins, cause I dont think Hammer (Dan Hamhuis) is going to play, judging by whats happened.CADIZ, Spain -- Marc Warren of Scotland shot a 5-under 67 Friday to take the clubhouse lead at the NH Collection Open before the second round was suspended because of bad light. Warren made six birdies and a bogey for a 5-under total of 139 to sit one shot ahead of Felipe Aguilar of Chile, who carded a 69. David Horsey of England was also on 5 under through 15 holes to join Warren atop the leaderboard before play was stopped. Rain delayed the start of the inaugural event on Thursday, forcing the firsst round to also be suspended and finished on Friday morning.dddddddddddd Warren played the last seven holes of his first round in the morning before coming back for the second. "At the start of the second round I struggled a bit with concentration, but once I got it going I played really good," Warren said. "(The) long game was excellent, short game was good." Horsey and 44 more golfers in the 144-player field will have to complete the second round early Saturday. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

miaowang123  
miaowang123

Redskins announced Monday that the quarter
coach, a great coaching staff -- the skys the limit

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz